Physiotherapy helps in restoring the movement and function when someone is affected by injury, illness or disability. Physiotherapy involves the interaction between therapist(s), patients or clients, other healthcare professionals, families, caregivers, and communities, in a process where movement potential is assessed and diagnosed. These services are provided by practitioners in Orthopaedics, Oncology, Gynecology, Cardiac surgery, Rheumatology, Pediatric and Neurological rehabilitation and they are known as physiotherapists.
Physiotherapists treat people of all ages, helping them manage pain and using a number of methods to aid recovery. Although they're often thought of as just dealing with musculoskeletal problems, physiotherapists are trained healthcare professionals who work in many areas. They use skills in clinical measuring, Functional assessment, manual therapy, therapeutic exercise, movement, Functional training, Pilates and Electrotherapy to treat patients. Some of the approaches include:
- Movement and exercise – taking into account a person’s current level of health and his/her specific requirements.
- Manual therapy techniques – where the physiotherapists help in the patient’s recovery by using their hands to relieve muscle pain, Neural mobilization, and Joint stiffness, and encourage blood flow to an injured part of the body.
- Other techniques – such as heat, cold, Electro therapy and acupuncture to help ease pain
It is important to choose the right physiotherapists for a speedy recovery. Health Care at Home has the internationally trained physiotherapists who take care of your pain and injury, assuring faster recovery. We, at Health Care at Home, provide the following physiotherapy services:
- Specialized manipulative physiotherapy
- Chest/Cardiac physiotherapy
- Neuro physiotherapy and rehabilitation
- Musculoskeletal/ Orthopaedic physiotherapy
- Post-surgical physiotherapy
- Pre and post natal physiotherapy
- Sports physiotherapy
Thanks to all our services, you will never have to step out of your home to have to visit the physiotherapy centre everyday for your sessions. We provide you all the mentioned physiotherapy services in your home. We use the best and most advanced imported equipment for faster recovery. We maintain all records of your progress and monitor it regularly. These records are shared electronically with your doctor and family. Apart from the visit reports to doctors for consultation, we extend regular patient health reports. We provide disease counselling and patient education to keep the family informed and involved in the monitoring and recovery progress. Click here to schedule a home visit by out expert physiotherapists.